A Firm With Integrity, Service, & Excellence
The Woodlands Family Law Lawyers
Compassionate Family Law Solutions
Texas laws governing family issues from divorce to child custody, modifications, fathers’ rights, and more are complex and can be difficult to understand. The Woodlands family law attorneys can ensure that you comprehend how the local courts operate in making their decisions regarding such matters.
Family law issues are some of the most challenging that you can face due to their intensely personal nature and the impact they can have on both you and your children for the long term. These are matters that give rise to anxiety, confusion, and emotional states that can make navigating the legal landscape even more difficult. Having a competent and caring family law attorney from The Woodlands in your corner can make all the difference in understanding all of the repercussions of the many decisions you will face. It will also help you in determining how to best proceed in seeking an outcome that protects your best interests as well as your children’s.
Types of Family Law Matters in Texas
- Adoptions: Our firm helps parents expand their families legally. The adoption process is a joyous occasion, but it can be a complicated legal process.
- Alimony: Before securing or paying financial support post-divorce, it can take time to reach a fair and equitable settlement. Our firm can help you reach an agreement.
- Child Custody: Determining child custody can be difficult, and Texas law prefers co-parenting arrangements with shared parental responsibility for the child.
- Child Support: Once parents separate, any children from the marriage require ongoing support, but creating child support orders can be challenging for families.
- Divorce: The end of a marriage is a difficult and emotional experience. Without an attorney, the stress of trying to finalize a divorce can be overwhelming.
- Fathers’ Rights: There’s a common misconception that the court system favors the rights of the mother, but Texas law supports the rights of both parents. Family court prefers custody solutions that support the involvement of both parents.
- Paternity: Establishing paternal rights is important for a child, and our firm can help, whether you are a father trying to connect to your child or a mother trying to establish parental responsibility for her child.
“Best defense attorney in Texas!”- Jeremy
Divorce and its attendant issues are the most common family law matters that call for the services of a trusted The Woodlands family law attorney. Divorce in Texas can be an uncontested no-fault matter in which both parties have reached an amicable agreement that can be finalized simply and easily. It can also lead to a contentious dispute that must be resolved in court. The Woodlands family law lawyers know that often a battle cannot be avoided and our trial-tested and ready team has the legal ability and courtroom skills to aggressively represent your best interests throughout the process.
We can walk you through the procedures as you navigate the challenges you face in coming to a settlement or decree set forth by your family court judge. We understand that, at this critical phase in your life, you need not only an attorney who is well-versed in the law and experienced in court, but someone who can provide you with compassionate care. The Woodlands family lawyer understands the emotional aspect of such a time and will do everything possible to relieve the stress associated with such legal matters so that you can focus on moving forward.
At Morgan Bourque Attorney at Law, we understand the difficulties involved in divorce, custody, and other family law matters. Our firm has been handling all types of family issues in the local courts for many years in The Woodlands, TX. Our legal team has more than 50 years of combined experience which has led to top ratings by such legal industry organizations as The National Trial Lawyers. At seasoned trial family law attorneys in The Woodlands, we have represented Montgomery County clients in even the most complex cases, using our considerable knowledge and experience both inside and outside the courtroom.
Need legal counsel about your divorce or family law matter in Texas? Call Morgan Bourque Attorney at Law at (713) 535-9711 to get started today with The Woodlands family law lawyer!