The Woodlands Slip & Fall Lawyers
Handling Premises Liability Case in Montgomery County
If you sustained a slip-and-fall injury while on the job or as a private citizen, you may be entitled to compensation from your employer and/or property owner. But proving unsafe conditions can be an extremely difficult and lengthy process, which is why you need experienced and knowledgeable legal representation from The Woodlands slip-and-fall attorneys at Morgan Bourque Attorney at Law today.
A former prosecutor, Morgan Bourque is experienced in all types of injury claims stemming from slips and falls. Unsafe conditions exist in nearly every building and workplace, and Morgan knows that no two slip-and-fall claims are identical. Our legal team can investigate the accident, gather evidence, work together with accident reconstruction specialists, and develop a comprehensive and personalized legal strategy to recover your entitled compensation.
Call us today at (713) 535-9711 to learn how we can fight for you. We also serve clients in Montgomery, Spring, Willis, and Magnolia.
Slip-and-falls were the #3 cause of occupational injuries involving days away from work in 2016 in the United States, often causing sprains, strains and tears. The industries most at risk for slip-and-fall accidents are transportation, warehousing and agriculture – this essentially puts a bullseye on the backs of thousands of hard-working men and women of Texas.
But slip-and-fall accidents can happen to anyone, at any time outside of their profession. Public transportation hubs, private businesses and government buildings must all provide safe environments for workers, visitors and customers.
The National Safety Council defines slips, trips and falls as the following events:
- Slips and trips without falling; injuries occurring when a worker catches himself or herself from falling due to slip or trip
- Falling on the same level; includes tripping, slipping, falling while sitting, and falling onto or against object on the same level
- Falling to a lower level; includes falling from a collapsing structure, falling through surfaces, and falling from ladders, roofs, scaffolding or other structures
- Jumping to a lower level, which is different from falls because they are controlled and voluntary
- And while these definitions are tailored to work-related accidents, they also largely apply to an entity’s customers and visitors.
Schedule an Initial Consultation Today
Anyone injured due to unsafe conditions is usually entitled to compensation for their pain, suffering and their medical costs. However, employers, business owners and insurance companies will regularly challenge who was at fault and often minimize the seriousness of your injury in an effort to reduce the compensation payment you deserve. With more than five decades of combined experience, our legal team understands what it takes to protect your rights and best interests throughout the legal process to maximize your financial compensation.
To discuss your case with our firm, contact us today.
“Best defense attorney in Texas!”- Jeremy