The Woodlands Alimony Lawyers
Providing Compassionate & Personalized Divorce Solutions in Montgomery County
Alimony is a monetary payment from one spouse to another following a divorce proceeding, usually to support a standard of living established during the time of the marriage. Alimony is a factor in most divorces and can produce a host of challenges because your life and livelihood will become exposed. But effective representation by The Woodlands alimony attorneys at Morgan Bourque Attorney at Law can mitigate the risk of getting stuck with exorbitant payments. You need a straight shooter who will give you honest answers and fight for your rights in court.
As the attorney of record in several Texas court rulings on divorce and alimony, Morgan Bourque uses his knowledge and experience to find the solutions that will work best for you. A former prosecutor, he career has proven successful on both sides of the courtroom, and demonstrates that he understands the art of negotiation. And while settling divorce and alimony-related matters are often the preferred method of resolution, his courtroom experience uniquely positions him as one of Texas’ most skilled litigators who will go to trial if necessary for family law issues.
To request an initial consultation with The Woodlands alimony lawyers, call (713) 535-9711 today.
- A judge will consider several factors when determining the amount of alimony, including:
- Standard of living during the marriage
- The duration of the marriage
- Both parties’ sources of income and financial resources
- Child custody and responsibilities to minors
- Earning capacities, vocational skills and educational levels of both parties
- and more.
Everyone wants to protect their assets from a soon-to-be former spouse. Alimony payments can drain you financially and emotionally, but they can be limited to the right alimony lawyer.
- Our firm can guide you through the complexities of matrimonial law proceedings and will help draft your alimony agreement to determine:
- The monetary amounts
- The duration
- Terms that could nullify the agreement
- Proper use
- and more.
Ready to Protect Your Rights & Best Interests
With over 50 years of collective experience, our legal team understands how intimidating the divorce process can seem. We are prepared to fight for your rights when tackling these matters, as well as less complicated divorce and mediation cases, in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
Contact us today for more information about our legal services.
“Best defense attorney in Texas!”- Jeremy