From the moment you are pulled over on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI/DWI) of alcohol or drugs, the officer is building a case against you.
Even if you were not driving while intoxicated or under the legal blood alcohol content limit of 0.08, each word and action is meticulously planned to have you incriminate yourself, and make what are known as “DWI mistakes.”
On-the-spot DWI mistakes include:
- Taking a faulty field sobriety test.
- Answering seemingly-inconspicuous questions.
- Having another passenger speak for you.
- Speaking under duress, and others.
That’s why, if you have made DWI mistakes or believe you may soon receive DWI charges, your choice of lawyer will be one of the most important decisions you ever make. You urgently need an advocate with the skill, dedication, and resources to fight for you. Whether you were aware or unaware of your rights, Morgan Bourque is the DWI lawyer with the track record of successful drug-related defenses that can help ease the stress of this critical time.
Many law abiding citizens continue to make common DWI mistakes after the interaction with the police. We can help you avoid:
- Solely representing yourself at an Administrative License Revocation hearing. Many defendants incorrectly believe that merely showing up to the hearing will help them keep their license. Aside from the headaches Morgan can save you at the hearing, it is also where he can begin clearing your name.
- Retaining the wrong lawyer. Art doesn’t always imitate life, and despite what you may have seen or heard on-screen, an ill-prepared lawyer will not be able to have the charges dismissed with a flashy 30-second statement.
- Communication problems. By engaging directly with you via phone, email and in-person meetings, Morgan can ascertain your medical and criminal histories and use this information. The quicker and more responsive you are, the more effective his defense plan will be.
As a former prosecutor, Morgan has handled DWI/DUI cases from both sides of the courtroom. With knowledge of common DWI mistakes, he can anticipate the actions that the opposing side may take, and build an even stronger defense based on this insider’s perspective. With years of strong results to back it up, Morgan is the reputable DWI/DUI lawyer you need to passionately defend your rights and protect for your future.
Good people can make DWI mistakes and sometimes innocents get caught in a web of suspicion. No matter your situation, Morgan Bourque is ready to provide efficient, aggressive representation inside and outside the courtroom.
We service the following areas in Texas; Harris County, Montgomery County, The Woodlands, Houston, Spring, Conroe, Montgomery, Magnolia and Oak Ridge
Call now to review your DWI/DUI case and begin establishing a successful strategy.